Belong To The Exchange Club - For Website Links, That Is
When used sensibly, website link exchanges can draw an exceptional amount of website traffic and greatly increase your search engine outcome. Nevertheless, remember that too many link exchanges can be harmful. You do not want your website clogged with other website links. This can look tacky and cause visitors to turn away from your website almost immediately. You can write to other website owners and ask them to place a link from their website to yours, but there are a few rules of etiquette you should follow. When you ask another website owner to place a link on their website, remember you are asking them for a favor. They are under no obligation to comply. If you are asking this favor from a website with more traffic than your own, this can greatly improve your link popularity and generate more website traffic your way.
If you decide to become a member of a website club that exchanges links, do your research carefully. Here are the top five tips to get you started with your website link exchange:
1. Show respect. When asking another person to place a link for your website on his or her website, be sure to ask nicely. It is very important to remain respectful. Never sound demanding or brag about how great your website, products or services are and how the person you are asking would benefit from granting you this favor. Do not make it sound like they need you. Also, do not ask many questions or attempt to flatter the recipient of your request. This may make them to delete your email inquiry immediately. Your request should only run between 2 - 6 sentences, not half a page. Be polite when asking, but do not over do it. You do not want to sound like a fraud.
2. Make sure you proofread your request. Before sending out a request to another website, check your grammar and spelling. You want the recipient to see you as a professional, not as a person who cannot spell correctly. Spelling errors and bad grammar can kill any opportunity to promote your website quickly. Avoid using slang in your request. Nothing can be more distracting and annoying than a poorly written request.
3. Send your request from your website’s professional email address, not your own email address. It is unprofessional to request this favor from a personal email account or a free email account. For example, if your website is www.lovemydog.org, then send your prospective link associates your request through the website’s email address:
Do not use your own personal account or a free email account.
4. Have a nice, high quality looking website. This will help you to look more serious and professional than a low quality generic looking web site. Also, be sure your website content looks professional and is free of any spelling or grammatical errors. Lose the clutter. Websites cluttered with ads can be distracting and hard to read. Having an attractive website will also help encourage other website owners to be more willing to work with you. Working with a professional is more attractive than being associated with an amateur.
5. Before you ask for your link on another person’s website, you can offer to place his or her link on your website first. This can increase your chances of having the other website place your link to their site. It can be as simple as one hand washes another. Just make sure that whatever links you use on your website have similar content to your own. It is better to have the websites compliment each other rather than clash with each other.
Exchanging web links is a great way to increase traffic to your website by increasing “link popularity” which can have a major affect on where your website appears on search engines. The websites that exchange web links with you will surely heighten your link popularity. This is especially true when the websites you are exchanging web links with have similar content as yours.
You can increase your targeted website traffic by exchanging web links with other websites. This will increase your link popularity and drive more people to your website through the links. Now do your research carefully and make your list on who you would like to contact for web link exchanges. Be careful to follow these top five tips closely and write away!
: http://www.myarticlepub.com - Free Reprint Articles
Here's the Ultimate Solution to Falling Email Response Rates, Wasted Email Marketing Efforts and ALL Your Email Nightmares, Problems, Weaknesses and Shortcomings.Direct2Client Frees You from Email Publishing SLAVERY! Go to:
Click the XML Icon Above to Receive Internet Articles Via RSS!
Add Feed to Google.
Additional Articles From -
Google Best Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Practices – Part 4
- By :
Search Engine Optimization- The Significance
- By :
Internet Marketing Using Multiple Modalities (Part 1)
- By :
Preparing for a Second Child
- By :
Search Engine Marketing Fort Worth - Enhance Your Web Business With Search Engine Marketing
- By :
Utah Marriage Records
- By :
Houston Search Engine Optimization
- By :
Link Spam Statistics
- By :
Internet Marketing Online Research Survey Survey Survey Web
- By :
Birth Certificate Picture
- By :
You are not logged in.
> Back to Index
> Submit Articles
> Submission Guidelines
> Article RSS Feeds
> Link to Us
> Contact Us
> Terms of Service
> Link Directory
> MyArticlePub.com Link Directory
> MyArticlePub.com Webmaster Tools
Print This Article
Add To Favorites
Email to Friends
Terms of Service